How to Get Involved
There are many ways to volunteer and get involved on campus, in the classroom, and with the PFO. Share your talents and time with the staff and children.
The PFO is always looking for extra hands to help. From being a room parent to leading a committee to being on the Executive Board, your talent and time are greatly appreciated.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in joining us!
Open PFO Board Positions
- Technology Manager
- Spanish Language Translator
- Yearbook Editor - Kaiser (need 4)
- Directory Coordinator
- Business Sponsorship Liaison
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Court Party Lead
- Court Party Team (need 2)
- Red Ribbon Week - Kaiser
- Diversity & Inclusion Chair - Kaiser
- Diversity & Inclusion Chair - Woodland
- Afterschool Enrichment - Kaiser
- Afterschool Enrichment - Woodland
- Online Fundraising Coordinator
- Dine & Dance Silent Auction Chair
- Carnival Team (need 3)
- Carnival Silent Auction Chair
- Read-a-Thon Team
- Kaiser Play - Manager
- Kaiser Play - Communications
- Kaiser Play - Creative Designer
- Recess Art Coordinator - Kaiser
How it works...
You can lead as Chair for a specific area of the PFO, lead a committee, coordinate a PFO event or lead a support team.
All PFO Members are invited to join us and vote on the Executive Board at our May meeting. Nominations may also be taken from the floor at the meeting.
View the KWPFO calendar to find the next scheduled meeting.
- Attend PFO meetings when available. Meetings are held once a month, 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm.
- Take a shift to sell spirit wear during sales, sell tickets to events, and volunteer at the carnival.
Questions? Email email@example.com.