School Loop is our learning management system for 7-12th grade students. Students may receive their assignments and grades here. Parents can also log in and check student’s missing assignments and scores.
How do I log on?
Can I use the School Loop mobile app?
We do not recommend using the mobile app at this time.
I need help!
This is one of the rare exceptions to the rule. The Username and password combo are chosen by the student. If the student forgets either or both, it can be recovered in one of two ways:
- If the student, at the time of School Loop registration, entered an email address (or added one later) they can use this email address to recover their login information.
- A teacher or staff member with a School Loop login can recover this information for them by following these instructions
- Sign in to School Loop (your portal page) using your Teacher or Staff account.
- In the “Tool Box” square to the right side click on “Student Records”
- In the “Lookup” window on the upper right, start typing the Student’s name (first or last).
- Click on the Student’s name from the list generated below.
- In the box on the right labeled “Student Info” it will list the “Login Name”
- Across from that you can click “help log in” to reset the password (the students can log in later and change this if they choose to.)
Need Internet Access?
Getting Internet Access - Available Plans
Chromebook giving you grief? Forget your NMUSD user ID and passcode to get logged in? That’s IT Support! The school district’s IT team is ready to help you.
For all parent and student IT support needs, please call the NMUSD Support and Care Line at 714-424-5050, option 1 on that line will connect to a technology Help Desk between 7:30AM and 3:30PM. You may also email email@example.com for assistance.
Tech Center Suggestion Box
The PFO has set up a Technology team to provide support to Kaiser and Woodland families distance learning and we want to know how to best help you. Follow the link below to submit questions and concerns. Our tech team is passionate about discussing these issues with school leadership, finding solutions, and communicating back to you! Parents, school helpers, teachers and staff are all welcome to submit thoughts. Your submissions can be anonymous or you may include your name on the form.