Valentine’s at the Disco!
Get ready to boogie under the mirror ball at this year’s Sweetheart Dance: Valentine’s at the Disco! The Valentine’s Dance isn’t just for Dads & Daughters or Mothers & Sons. Aunts, Uncles, Grandparents, etc. are all welcome to bring the student in their family for a fun Valentine’s evening.
Friday, February 7
6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Kaiser Elementary MPR
$10 / Adult - Kids FREE!
- Pizza will be available for purchase
- Free yummy dessert bar
- Our very own DJ Marcus McBride spinning great music
- There'll be games, a photo booth, and a real Disco ball!
Community Support & Donations
We are looking for volunteers and donations to make this a fantastic event, thanks for your help!
- ONLINE TICKET SALES START AT 5:00pm SUNDAY, JANUARY 26th
- THIS EVENT IS FOR YOUR WOODLAND or KAISER STUDENTS ONLY
- Students MUST be accompanied by an adult
- One adult per paid ticket, your children free
- No ticket sales at school, Online tickets only
- Online tickets sales will be available until 2:00pm on February 7th or when event is sold out, whichever comes first.
- Due to space, tickets are limited and this event often sells out! There will be NO TICKET SALES AT THE DOOR. Please buy your ticket early!