Valentine’s at the Disco!
Get ready to boogie under the mirror ball at this year’s Sweetheart Dance: Valentine’s at the Disco! The Valentine’s Dance isn’t just for Dads & Daughters or Mothers & Sons. Aunts, Uncles, Grandparents, etc. are all welcome to bring the student in their family for a fun Valentine’s evening.
Friday, February 7, 2019
6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Kaiser Elementary MPR
$10 / Adult - Kids FREE!
- Pizza will be available for purchase
- Free yummy dessert bar
- Our very own DJ Marcus McBride spinning great music
- There'll be games, a photo booth, and a real Disco ball!
Community Support & Donations
We are looking for volunteers and donations to make this a fantastic event, thanks for your help!
- ONLINE TICKET SALES START AT 5:00pm SUNDAY, JANUARY 26th
- THIS EVENT IS FOR YOUR WOODLAND or KAISER STUDENTS ONLY
- Students MUST be accompanied by an adult
- One adult per paid ticket, your children free
- No ticket sales at school, Online tickets only
- Online tickets sales will be available until 2:00pm on February 7th or when event is sold out, whichever comes first.
- Due to space, tickets are limited and this event often sells out! There will be NO TICKET SALES AT THE DOOR. Please buy your ticket early!
Subscribe to Knightline
Stay up to date with our PFO newsletter.
Ready to Get Involved?
We're ready, are you? Find opportunities to volunteer in many ways. Become a Board Member or sign-up for activities where we need your help.