Moments Worth Remembering
The years go by so fast and the early school years are full of fun, friends and memories to hold onto. The PFO yearbook team works hard each year to create an affordable and memorable keepsake for both Kaiser and Woodland students.
Quick Links & Info
- How to Order
- Custom Pages
- Super Helpful Guide on Uploading and Sharing Photos
- 6th Grade Quotes & Baby Photos
- “LoveLine” Recognition Ads
- Pre-paid Yearbooks Included with Your PFO Membership
- All yearbook edits and submissions are due April 15th (print deadline)
- Yearbooks can still be purchased after the April 15th print deadline, but will not include custom pages
- Yearbooks will be delivered to school offices and distributed by teachers during the last week of school
To order your yearbook(s) go to
1. Enter the school passcode
2. Log In to TreeRing
If you purchased a yearbook last year through TreeRing, log in to your existing account. Forgot your password? Use the “forgot your password” tool.
3. Purchase yearbook
*All pricing reflects soft cover yearbooks. You can upgrade your yearbook to a hard cover for $6.95 per book.
Are you a Crown, Shield or Court PFO member? If so you prepaid for 1 yearbook and LoveLine (Court level) or 2 yearbooks and 2 LoveLines (Shield and Crown levels). Please watch for an email from the PFO Yearbook team and TreeRing.com - this information will be sent out in January.
4. Keep an eye on those yearbook extras!
- Custom Pages - all yearbooks include two custom pages. Learn more... Due April 15th
- “LoveLine” Recognition Ads - want to feature a special message to your student or teacher? These ⅛-page and ¼-page recognition messages appear in all yearbooks and are a great way to give kudos on all the hard work this year. Learn more... Due April 15th
- 6th Grader Quotes & Baby Photos - We are so excited to feature our (soon-to-be) graduates. Learn more...
- Share Your Photos - The yearbook team is in need of photo submissions due to this unusual year. Share your photos here or upload them to your TreeRing account and select the “share” option.
- Digital Yearbook Signatures - TreeRing lets you “sign” friend’s yearbooks virtually and also request signatures from friends. Stay tuned for more info.
- Cover Design Contest - Stay tuned for details on a contest to design our yearbooks covers coming in February!
TreeRing yearbooks include 2 custom pages which appear ONLY in that student’s yearbook. Pages are designed right in your TreeRing account and must be submitted by April 15th. Need more than two pages? Additional pages can be added for $0.99 each.
When you upload your photos, consider sharing them with our yearbook editors directly in the TreeRing account.
Need Help? TreeRing does a great job at making it simple to create a unique yearbook for your child. However, if you get stuck, their Help Center is a great resource and guide.
We are making it easier than ever to share your 6th grade quotes and baby photos with us! Simply click here to upload a photo and type in a quote and voila, the Kaiser yearbook team will have all your info.
- Don’t have a “baby” picture on hand? That’s ok - any picture of your student when they were younger will do.
- Don’t have a digital photo? That’s ok too. You can take a picture of the picture with your smartphone (try to angle the photo to avoid shadows) or coordinate with your students teacher to get the image scanned and returned to you.
Kaiser & Woodland yearbooks have featured “LoveLine” recognition ads for years, but we are happy to announce THIS YEAR all ads can be purchased, designed and submitted online! Parents can purchase ads for their students or to recognize their teachers.
Families who pre-paid for LoveLines through the membership drive will receive ⅛-page ads and will be contacted directly to have the ads placed in their TreeRing account.
How to Create & Purchase LoveLines
Once logged in, your homepage has a new option: Celebrate Your Student. You'll also see the due date for buying the ad. Let's get started...
- Log in and select Buy a Yearbook Ad from your homepage
- Choose your ad size. Available sizes include ⅛-page for $10 and ¼-page for $30.
- Edit your ad
- The text in the template can be edited and photos can be dropped into the photo placeholders. Add photos, text, and graphics from the tabs on the right. All content can be adjusted in size or deleted.
- Drag and drop the items inside the ad. Anything placed outside of the template will not be included in the ad.
- When you are finished editing, click the Buy Now button to purchase the ad. Only purchased ads can be added to the yearbook by an editor.
- Confirm the ad is complete by clicking on I Confirm My Ad is Complete.
- Confirm that the ad details and the price are correct in your cart and select Checkout.
- Enter payment info and select Place Order.
- Now on your homepage in Celebrate Your Student option, you will see the ad you created. If you want to edit the ad, select Edit Yearbook Ad. The ad can still be edited after purchasing only if it has not already been added to the yearbook by an editor. Ads will be added to the yearbook after April 15th.
For more help on creating and buying your LoveLine, visit TreeRing's Help Center.
*Please note that only one ad can be purchased for a student.
Court, Shield and Crown-level PFO members received pre-paid yearbook(s) and LoveLine(s) with their membership purchase. All members at these stages will be contacted directly by the PFO and then by TreeRing to activate these items in their accounts. Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Share Your Photos!
Even though we did not begin the school year on campus, your students still created memories worth sharing in our 2020-21 school yearbooks. Share them with our yearbook team through the TreeRing or by sending them to email@example.com. Be sure to let us know which school the photos are for and info on grades or other captions is always helpful, but not required.
Super Helpful TreeRing Guide!
TreeRing has a great guide to walk you through, steb-by-step, on how to upload and share photos on the website or in the mobile app. Click the button below to visit the guide.